Ben jij de uitblinker die we zoeken?vervallen
For one of our clients in Rotterdam we are looking for a Compliance Officer. The company is a relatively young, dynamic energy company, founded in Switzerland. Rapidly growing throughout the EU. Are you an ambitious analyst ready for a postion in a company where you are able to develop and grow within your role? Contact me today!
In this role you ensure that the organization and its customers comply with the obligations arising from (inter)national legislation with regard to the incorporation of renewable fuels into mineral oils in France, Spain and neighbouring countries.
Moreover the role is to participate in projects and implement and structurally embed new product streams into the organization's existing fuel business. Building collaboration and be closely connected to various teams is essential to realize successful implementations, these being mainly our Trading, Business Development and Wholesale teams and our Legal Counsel.
The role is also to ensure that the renewables allocated to obligations in EU Member States meet the changing and country-specific sustainability requirements. Monitoring the contractual agreements the company has in these countries on uniformity of applicable administrations within the company and the resulting reports, on the basis of the local legal framework and certification standards applied (ISCC).
A key aspect of the role is to facilitate optimal commercial decisions on short-term tactical level.
In order to fulfill the content of the job the ideal candidate has quantitative skills, is highly accurate and is able to interpret regulatory texts and translate qualitative information in relation to sustainability criteria into practical scenario’s. You will report to the Renewables Compliance Manager.
- Master degree in Science in the field of Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or similar;
- At least >3 years in a compliance role with strong analytical skills, both in qualtitative and quantitative terms, to define and implement the practical aspects of regulations;
- Relevant experience in renewables energy is considered a great advantage;
- Affinity with ERP-systems and MS Office;
- Excellent command of English AND French, both written and verbally are both considered a MUST;
- Written and verbal proficiency in Spanish language is considered an advantage.
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong communication skills with interest to build valuable relationships;
- Accurate & Structured;
- Number affinity and analytical skill;
- Expert in legal texts and declarations;
- Hands-on mentality and pro-active;
- Expert knowledge on renewables regulations and national transportation fuel policies;
Interested? Please contact me today: +31 6 45302916 / mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Voordelen van solliciteren via Bluefin
- Wij verzorgen een warme introductie bij de klant
- We kunnen je alles vertellen over de cultuur
- Actieve begeleiding bij het sollicitatieproces
- Hulp bij je contractonderhandelingen
En is deze rol uiteindelijk niet de ideale match voor jou dan hebben we nog veel meer procedures waar we jou als kandidaat in mee kunnen nemen.