Sr Controller - Parakar GroupBreda werving & selectie
The Parakar Group is a Global Employment outsourcing organization, offering a wide spectrum of services in de domain of globally outsourced HR- and payroll management. Their focus is on providing solutions to companies worldwide that want to expand their business to European countries and on individuals worldwide that want to come to work here. For them they setup compliant employment relationships that go not only across the geographical borders, but also across business cultures, statutory and legal context. Their services include outsourced employment management, HR-consulting and -management and payroll accounting, work process management, relocation services, and much more related subjects.
Once their clients established a successful business, they help making the next steps in their European expansion, which can include setting up and managing their own entities.
To support and strengthen their operations we are searching for an medior/senior controller who likes to take responsibility and has strong communication and analytical skills and an international mindset.
As Parakar’s Controller you will be managing and monitoring the accounting operations for all European entities. This will include monthly opening and closing of accounts, preparing annual statements and timely reporting of returns. You will be taking on the responsibility to provide the management with up-to-date financial reports such as consolidations, budgeting and forecasts.
You will oversee the bookkeeping in our five current countries: Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Spain and France. In line with that you will work closely with their local accountants’ offices and auditors to ensure compliance and to stay on top of new developments in the field.
Within the vision of the company and in alignment with the business strategy you will develop guidelines and policies for the daily operations. All in close cooperation with the financial assistant and HR operations teams across Europe.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) in accounting or another relevant financial field;
- You are available for 40 hours per week;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the workfield
- You have experience with the principles of accounting in the Netherlands and at least one of the other countries we are active in. Experience in more countries is a strong plus!
- You have experience with Exact Online (speedbooks/salesforce);
- You have a very good and professional command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken;
- You are aware of your ethical responsibility in confidentiality and integrity;
- You have a pro-active attitude and you can work closely together with our international colleagues, clients and suppliers;
- Your flexibility and empathy have no limits, given our global work environment and the multicultural backgrounds that you would be dealing with;
- You are interested in strengthening and improving our operations while the business keeps growing.
- Market conform salary and an incentive plan matching the job’s responsibilities;
- Mobility solutions that match the job requirements;
- Telecommunication solutions (phone, laptop etc.);
- Health insurance allowance;
- Attractive Pension- and risk- insurance;
- International contact and exchanges with the other European offices;
- Working from a beautiful historical office space in the heart of Breda;
- Dynamic environment in which you build towards a greater Parakar together with the team.
Salary indication: 55-75k a year.
Is deze baan iets voor jou?
Stuur ons je gegevens en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!SOLLICITEER DIRECT