NewCold is service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. NewCold strives to be crucial in the cold chain of leading food companies, by offering advanced logistic services worldwide. We use latest technology that empowers our people, to handle food responsibly and guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships, and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions.
NewCold is one of the fastest growing companies in cold chain logistics. We are expanding our teams to support this growth.
To support our further worldwide growth, we are looking to recruit a Reporting & Consolidation Specialist to join our Financial Department. You will be positioned to form a reliable colleague for our internationally operating team. This team’s activities include amongst others consolidated monthly reporting, further development of monthly management reporting, monthly reporting for holding activities (in cooperation with Manager accounting SSC), year-end consolidation and reporting for the group and contributions to NewCold accounting manual and related position papers for complex accounting topics. You will report to the Financial Controller and will work together with the Controller SSC Reporting. You will be based in the company’s headquarters in Breda.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Monthly consolidated reporting for the NewCold group;
- Maintenance of NewCold’s reporting tool (together with the Controller SSC Reporting);
- Assist the Financial Controller with annual reporting and auditing process based on IFRS;
- Assist in annual reporting for statutory purposes for all Dutch legal entities in the NewCold group;
- Monitors the intercompany flows and positions within the group and solves variances;
- Contribute to further development and maintenance of NewCold accounting manual (including position papers for group auditors on complex accounting topics);
- Maintain a set of effective procedures and controls to support effective and efficient execution of the above mentioned tasks.
- A relevant academic or bachelor degree;
- At least 5-8 years of work experience in financial accounting and financial reporting within an auditing firm or a similar background within an international organization;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced transaction-driven environment;
- Proven IFRS knowledge and experience;
- Experience with consolidation tools;
- Highly proficient in English;
- Excellent analytical skills.
Does this look like the next step in your career and do you fit the profile? Contact me today! +31 6 45302916 or send me your resume with a short motivational letter: email@example.com