This often concerns startups that have new innovative ideas and solutions but do not have the (commercial) expertise and financial resources to market them. They invest in these companies for further development into commercial markets throughout Europe. Today they invest in more than 400 assets.
The Finance Team in Eindhoven is looking for a Financial Controller
As Controller you will oversee all company accounts and ensure timely and accurate processing of finance operations. You assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidation and financial statements. Further you will coordinate with subsidiaries controllers for improvement of finance processes, setup and maintenance of financial budgets, controls and reporting including H2020 EU-Grants and lead and manage the Accounts payables team (3).
We are looking for a Controller with the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Finance & Accounting and around 5 years of
- progressive accounting experience. (experiences in a big audit company is preferred)
- Certified accountant (or in course)
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP, Corporate Tax/Deferred Tax and Payroll
- Experiences in administration, budgeting, controlling, management and financial reporting
- Strong MS Excel Skills with a hands on mentality, perform under pressure with a high attention to detail.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Healthy work-life balance: working week of 38 hours
- International work environment