For our international operating client in Rotterdam we would like to get in touch with a Financial Controller. In this position you will be responsible for the day to day accounting and the preparation of the monthly and quarterly reports for group reporting. Furthermore you will have the yearly statutory accounts of all entities under your control.
Most important tasks:
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting differences between Dutch GAAP, IFRS and any applicable foreign GAAP and tax accounting;
- Making sure that all the companies under your control are meeting all compliance requirements, both internal and external;
- Support of internal and external audits Prepare input for tax declarations;
- Preparation of financial analysis and work closely with the business in order to provide input on financial and business updates to be presented in board meetings.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a multi-national accounting environment or Big Four audit company;
- Solid Dutch GAAP, IFRS and tax accounting knowledge;
- Good knowledge and interest in IT systems and especially in Excel and SAP, Blackline would be a plus;
- Creative, change oriented and focused on support systems and process development;
- Proven team player and proactive communicator;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills;
- Service minded and committed to meet deadlines;
- Ambitious and willing to take responsibility for tasks;
- Willing to develop yourself and to keep updated on changed standards, legislation and requirements.
This interim job is available as per direct for a minimum period of 8 months.