Controller - Sorara Outdoor LivingNuenen werving & selectie
Sorara offers a quality range of sun shade products such as parasols, hammocks, gazebos, screens and garden furniture covers for your garden, patio, restaurant, event and hotel.
Due to growth of our Netherlands activities we are currently looking for a new hiring position of a (Senior) Financial Controller (full-time)
As a Controller at Sorara Outdoor Living you will be part of the local finance team of 4 employees. The team is responsible for the financial, tax and reporting for the main Dutch entity, and also be the first poit of contact with regard to the communication and reporting to the Chinese HQ.
The Controller is responsible for processes relating to the accounting and administration function. This includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Financial accounting and reporting;
- Preparation, verification and filing of CIT and VAT returns and other tax forms, liaison with internal and external tax advisors/auditors;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Preparation of various reports and dashboards;
- Support with maintaining the internal control framework;
- Be the first point of contact for colleagues and (in)direct reports in China
- Improve finance processes and working with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Work on ad hoc queries and coordinate reporting processes with other functions and the Chinese Headquarters.
- Educational level at relevant Bachelor or Master level, preferably in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 5 years of experience in financial accounting or control- preferably in a medium-sized enterprise (of a large international group);
- Fluent in Dutch and Chinese (Mandarin), both verbally and in writing is required;
- Experience with Dynamics 365 or Navision is a big plus
- Proficiency in Excel and familiar with MS office software solutions;
- Self-driven and structured with focus on results and continuous improvement;
- Reliable, flexible, pro-active and committed.
- Professional and personal development opportunities in a group of companies that is growing internationally;
- A hands-on environment where you can develop yourself further in the finance team;
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background;
- Competitive terms of remuneration (around 65k gross per year).
Is deze baan iets voor jou?
Stuur ons je gegevens en wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!SOLLICITEER DIRECT