The Finance organization is organized around the following pillars: Accounting, Commercial Controlling, Financial Planning and Analysis, Integrated Supply Chain, Agriculture and Business Process Improvement. Each pillar provides the Senior Management with a unique range of experience and portfolio of qualifications across a broad range of disciplines, with deep involvement in control, compliance, change management, strategic initiatives and efficiency improvement recommendations. The team employs a rigorous yet flexible approach to cope with complex situations while equipping management with a clear understanding of complicated issues as well as with sound recommendations.
- Encourage and relentlessly promote our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitment across the whole organization.
- Set up of challenging yet achievable department objectives, in line with the Finance Organization goals.
- Empowerment of team members to encourage them making the right decisions and growing within the finance organization.
- Development of a true entrepreneurial and team culture within the organization.
- Together with the FP&A Department and Commercial Controller Food Service Northern Europe, the Junior Commercial Controller Food Service coordinates the entire forecasting process. As such, it is the cornerstone of the rolling forecast exercises and ensures consistency across the whole chain.
- Providing the Commercial Controller Food Service Northern Europe with a clear understanding of business performance is part of the role.
- The Junior Commercial Controller Food Service ensures business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis and rely on processes that drive control and accountability.
- As business partner of the Marketing function, the Junior Commercial Controller Food Service will actively support the marketing department in making sound business decisions.
- The Junior Commercial Controller Food Service is a key stakeholder of our SCA strategy and will be involved in a number of CPP (Customer and Product Profitability) projects.
- As key user of numerous transversal processes, the department will play an instrumental role in their optimization, development and documentation.
- The Junior Commercial Controller Food Service might be involved in various ad hoc tasks, including cross-functional and functional projects.
- Forecasting a company's financials requires both an understanding of historical performance as well as the key assumptions and trends that may impact future performance. This requires a broad knowledge of both accounting and business operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an international company.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Quantitative and analytical advanced skills.
- Committed to respect deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills and solutions oriented.
- Solid business partner.
- Strong team player highly motivated who can effectively interface with and present results to all levels of management.
- Expert Excel skills for financial modelling, Visual Basic skill as an additional advantage.
- Solid fundamental accounting knowledge.
- Experience with enterprise-wide financial planning software systems (SAP, OneStream, Hyperion).
- Strategic understanding.
- Result and process orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English, German as an additional advantage