You will be part of the SKIL organization in Breda and you will directly report to the Manager Finance. As AR Accountant you will be continuously in touch with the people in the SKIL organization in Breda, but also with the sales team members in the various countries in Europe and your number one goal is to get the maximum results in the team.
Next to your AR accountant tasks, you will “all-round” support in the various areas of the Finance team. You are self-supporting and highly motivated. You have a good knowledge of account receivable management and all that is connected to this. You are result-driven and a true team player.
You will be responsible to secure the revenue by verifying and posting receipts and credit management. Next to this the all-round support and task handling in the Finance team is very important.
Tasks and activities
- Posting customer payments by recording transactions. Tracing of underpayments and final reconciliation of accounts.
- Verifying validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales team and from customers; Issuing credit memos in case needed.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contacts.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating and “owning” the accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports.
- Account receivable dunning, where relevant in cooperation with sales team colleagues in the countries
- Credit insurance managing, including filing for the applications, setting the claims
- Providing flexible, all-round support within the Finance team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of AR management;
- Flexible and “hands-on” work attitude (eager tp learn in other areas like Accounts Payable);
- ERP-system experience (preferably Oracle NetSuite);
- Trained and experienced in Excel;
- Good communicative abilities;
- Fluent communication of English both in speaking and writing;
- Good numerical understanding and analytical thinking;
- French speaking is preferred
- Knowledge of commercial transaction laws;
- Accurate (attention to detail), structured and independent work capability;
Bachelor’s degree in accounting (optional management of VAT), preferably with 2-3 years experience in a similar function
- A challenging job in an ambitious and international oriented organization;
- An inspiring work environment in an enthusiastic and dynamic team;
- Attention and room for own initiatives;
- A competitive salary;
- Good secondary working conditions;
- Room for education and to develop yourself and to grow further in the organization.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send an e-mail with your resume and short motivation to email@example.com or give me a call on +316 42 77 67 33!