Senior Technical Accountant
Ben jij de uitblinker die we zoeken?vervallen
|Locatie||Bergen Op Zoom|
For one of our clients in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a Senior Technical Accountant. Main international player in the Supply Chain business. Do you have several years of experience in international accounting and are you in for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a fast growing, world wide operating company? Contact me today!
- Perform various international monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes preparing and reviewing trial balances, journal entries, accruals, account and bank reconciliations, and financial statement analysis in compliance with GAAP.
- Support in accurate and complete trial balance submissions for new acquisitions and assisting with the establishment of the acquisitions opening balance sheet
- Managing the PPA process for acquisitions and coordinate between the different stakeholders (externally and internally)
- Support the recording of technical accounting transactions (derivatives/worker’s compensation/leases)
- Support in the implementation of amended Dutch GAAP standards (e.g. Revenue Recognition 2022 amendment – DAS 270)
- Provide support in the new ESG reporting going live in 2023
- Complete monthly account reconciliations (e.g. Lease Controller, REIT-reports) and workpapers ensuring accounts balance to supporting documentation and General Ledger.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Company’s Financial Policies & Procedures
- Analyze interdepartmental processes to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Supporting the external audit process for Lineage in Europe including project management of the overall audit
- Ensure that all accounting topics are supported by position papers
- Assisting in preparing audit paperwork and interface with external auditors.
- Further development in close alignment with US team on Accounting manual and policies
- Execute accounting work in designated time frames for monthly reconciliations and duties, quarterly and annual projects in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with all departments within the organization to meet company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 5+ years of accounting experience in the following areas:
- General ledger accounting experience with multiple companies and locations;
- Cash and banking processes with understanding of restricted cash, debt reporting, and bank statement reconciliations;
- Lease Accounting/Derivative & Debt Accounting
- General understanding of acquisition accounting
- Revenue recognition including accruals and deferred revenue;
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Adaptable and able to manage change in response to the company's continued business growth.
- Strong familiarity with financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail (including strong competency with Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Must be a team player to work in a cross functional team environment.
Salary package EUR 75 - 90 K gross.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Bluefin
Wat bieden wij jou?
- Wij verzorgen een warme introductie bij de klant
- We kunnen je alles vertellen over de cultuur
- Actieve begeleiding bij het sollicitatieproces
- Hulp bij je contractonderhandelingen
En is deze rol uiteindelijk niet de ideale match voor jou dan hebben we nog veel meer procedures waar we jou als kandidaat in mee kunnen nemen.