Senior Relationship Manager PE in Amsterdam
Ben jij de uitblinker die we zoeken?vervallen
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager Private Equity. They are a trust company that supports clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth.
You are responsible for the delivery of Accounting, Tax and Audit support services for your client portfolio. Amongst others, you will:
- Linking pin between legal- and accounting services, P&TM, Onboarding, Global Service Center [GSC] and clients within the portfolio to optimize alignment and collaboration both within the Netherlands as well as the rest of Europe;
- First point of contact for clients to ensure seamless transition and ongoing delivery;
- Oversee the creation, and checking of services within Europe across Payments, Accounting, Tax and Legal;
- Ensuring appropriate completion and review of all client deliverables and reporting against agreed SLA’s;
- Involvement in all aspects of onboarding including, dealing with lawyers, understanding legal documents and supervising the data migration process for existing SPV’s to be onboarded by working closely with the local onboarding teams;
- Working with the global affiliate lead where new affiliates are required for new markets to support new mandates in the region;
- Identify, analyse and propose additional sales opportunities and accountable for updating the client as to any external regulatory or compliance challenges that may impact their business;
- Achieving defined sales targets;
- Manage bidding process;
- Responsible for lead generation plans;
- Ongoing monitoring of resourcing required for delivery to the client in collaboration with the local Management Team.
- Master’s degree in Finance (e.g.. Accounting, Business Economics, Business Administration);
- 7+ years of relevant experience, of which 5+ years in an organization active in notary, corporate or financial law, fund administration, private equity or corporate services;
- Experience working with and coordinating services delivered through others including co- located and remote teams.
- Proven track record in managing the client relationship and delivery for clients across multiple service lines and countries.
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS is an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- You are pro-active, team player, focused on quality, persuasive, able to set priorities, work with deadlines and you are flexible;
- Highly skilled stakeholder and management skills and experience in supporting international clients and global collaboration;
- Keen eye for detail and ability to see, implement and own changes to process to improve service delivery to clients and improve profitability.
- Salary range: €68 - €80k;
- 26 days off per year + 1 flexible public holiday. You also have the option to purchase (max. 5) vacation days;
- Premium-free pension scheme;
- Training and courses via our online learning platform Percipio;
- The possibility to work partially from home and a fee to set up your home workplace;
- A work laptop.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Bluefin
Wat bieden wij jou?
- Wij verzorgen een warme introductie bij de klant
- We kunnen je alles vertellen over de cultuur
- Actieve begeleiding bij het sollicitatieproces
- Hulp bij je contractonderhandelingen
En is deze rol uiteindelijk niet de ideale match voor jou dan hebben we nog veel meer procedures waar we jou als kandidaat in mee kunnen nemen.