Financial Analyst in Dongen
Ben jij de uitblinker die we zoeken?
Do you want to be part of a global revolution in food & feed? For our client we are looking for a Financial Analyst who will work on delivery of corporate finance projects, funding projects and other finance activities. Are you ambitious and do you want to be part of our mission and growth? Join them and work for the future.
In this role you will be working alongside other finance colleagues to develop and deliver finance projects and support the ongoing growth of the company. You are a driven and analytical person with a clear desire to grow and develop, not only in your own career and skillset, but also the financial processes and analysis of the business to underpin the strong growth curve that our client strives for each day.
As the Finance team is positioned at the heart of the company, you’ll interact daily with all other business functions such as Commerce, Operations, Asset Development, Research & Development, Human Resources and Legal, providing you a unique experience and a steep learning curve.
What will you do?
- Together with senior finance colleagues work on the delivery of corporate finance projects, funding projects, and other finance activities;
- Develop long-term financial modelling but also other financial models such as medium-term models and project models;
- Support other business functions in the development, refinement and preparation of information required for financial models (and challenging this);
- Undertake detailed financial analysis and prepare reports and presentations in support of the above activities;
- Act as sparring partner to senior finance colleagues and other business functions in relation to financial assumptions and analysis;
- Provide project management and other support in internal and external interactions to ensure successful delivery of finance projects.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent (Master’s degree is an advantage);
- Experience in corporate finance, FP&A, banking, consulting, business control, or financial advisory;
- Experience in financial modelling, financial analysis, report writing, and the preparation of business/finance presentations;
- Fluent in English;
- Good attention to detail;
- Proven good command of MS Excel and Power Point;
- Desire to develop and grow in a high paced environment and with this innovative scale-up.
What do we promise?
- You will become part of our mission: 'Food in balance with nature!';
- You get the opportunity to work 2 or 3 days from home;
- A varied job where you can make the difference within a driven and inspiring team;
- There is an employee participation plan;
- The possibility to work flexible;
- A fast moving, entrepreneurial and sustainable work environment;
- There is a lot of room to take responsibility and to develop yourself further;
- After 5 years, you may go on sabbatical for 6 weeks. We pay 50% for your time out;
- Do you come by bike? Then you will also receive an allowance of €0.19 per km. Public transport is also fully reimbursed;
Interested in this position? Contact me today!
Voordelen van solliciteren via Bluefin
Wat bieden wij jou?
- Wij verzorgen een warme introductie bij de klant
- We kunnen je alles vertellen over de cultuur
- Actieve begeleiding bij het sollicitatieproces
- Hulp bij je contractonderhandelingen
En is deze rol uiteindelijk niet de ideale match voor jou dan hebben we nog veel meer procedures waar we jou als kandidaat in mee kunnen nemen.